WazobiaTalk Forum

Best Webforum for Nigerians

1 1

08:07pm
29 Nov, 2020.
Lyrics Of Naira Marley Ft. C Blvck And Mohbad - Dido Lobo / All You Need To Know About Patience Ozokwor (Mama Gee) - Biography, Husband, Children And Facts / Majority Of Messi's Fans Not Happy With Stay Back At Barcelona
Old threads / "Kiddwaya Doesn't Love Erica, He Is Just Having A Good Time" - Brighto Reveals
Reply  257 views  No replies
Ghost(m) Started: "Kiddwaya Doesn't Love Erica, He Is Just Having A Good Time" - Brighto Reveals
Old threads
Posted: 5days ago
Shares: 109,020

One of the newly evicted housemates of the Big Brother Naija Season 5 House, Bright O, has made his views known on his buddy Kiddwaya and Erica‘s relationship. In Bright O’s opinion, Kiddwaya isn’t in that relationship for all the seriousness it brings, he is just having a good time for the moment. He made this known during his first main interview outside of the house with show host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu. When asked about his advise to Laycon when he asked the fellow housemate to “apply pressure” in his pursuit of Erica, he replied that he wasn’t deliberately trying to cause confusion, and that his input was a genuine advise to a friend in the hope that the lady of interest would notice the effort and reciprocate accordingly. Ebuka then quizzed, “let’s talk about Dorathy and Wathoni, how did that happen?” “I didn’t see that coming… with Dorathy, I think it was when we were playing games, because prior to that we didn’t use to talk,” Bright O said. “I had no intention of going after Dorathy or even Wathoni as a matter of fact, it was just uhm, along the line, we became very close,” he added. https://africaatrandom.com/kiddwaya-isnt-in-love-with-erica-bright-o/ Thread Image Attachment Thread Image Attachment

Page 1 of 1:  (1

Viewing this thread: 1 (0 member() & 1 guest)

Quick Reply:

Advertise / App / Requests / Complaints / FAQ / Community Rules

Disclaimer: All threads and replies on threads are solely the opinions and thoughts of their respective posters and does not in anyway reflects those of the Admins of WazobiaTalk forum.

WazobiaTalk © Joseph Omamode

(Go Up)