WazobiaTalk Forum

Best Webforum for Nigerians

1 1

03:26pm
18 Jan, 2021.
LATEST GOSPEL MUSIC/ Frank Edward - We Worship You (Download Mp3) / LYRICS/ Lyrics Of Duduke By Simi / India To Begin Production Of Coronavirus Vaccines That Work On Monkeys
Old threads / [CONFUSED] What Is The Difference Between Photo, Picture And Image
Reply  568 views  2 replies
Ghost(m) Started: [CONFUSED] What Is The Difference Between Photo, Picture And Image
Old threads
Posted: 2mons ago
Shares: 109,020

Most times, when I want to publish something on wazobiatalk especially posts with images, I use to be confuse as regard which term to use in order to inform the reader that there are images and which is professional in that context. In what situation should photo,picture or image be use? Are they same thing? Just confusion mehn. Anyways guys, who can clearly differentiate these terms for me.

Miracle(m) Replied: [CONFUSED] What Is The Difference Between Photo, Picture And Image - 2mons ago
Most times, when I want to publish something on wazobiatalk especially posts with images, I use to be confuse as regard which term to use in order to inform the reader that there are images and which is professional in that context. In what situation should photo,picture or image be use? Are they same thing? Just confusion mehn. Anyways guys, who can clearly differentiate these terms for me. Am surprised nobody was able to give a clear difference between the stuffs but here is the thing, A photo is a form of picture taken with a camera or any of such items that captures images while a picture may not necessarily be a photo. A picture may be an artwork or drawing or something of such nature. On the other hand, an image can be use in many different context and somehow difficult to give a vivid meaning.

Ghost(m) Replied: [CONFUSED] What Is The Difference Between Photo, Picture And Image - 2mons ago
A photo is a form of picture taken with a camera or any of such items that captures images while a picture may not necessarily be a photo. A picture may be an artwork or drawing or something of such nature. On the other hand, an image can be use in many different context and somehow difficult to give a vivid meaning.Thanks boss, ur explanation is cool

Page 1 of 1:  (1

Viewing this thread: 1 (0 member() & 1 guest)

Quick Reply:

Advertise / App / Requests / Complaints / FAQ / Community Rules

Disclaimer: All threads and replies on threads are solely the opinions and thoughts of their respective posters and does not in anyway reflects those of the Admins of WazobiaTalk forum.

WazobiaTalk © Joseph Omamode

(Go Up)