WazobiaTalk Forum

Best Webforum for Nigerians

1 1

08:58pm
29 Nov, 2020.
VIDEO: Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend’s Wedding In Lagos – Jilted Husband / Check Out The Cars Lagos State Government Wants To Replace Keke / BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Mobilises Members Ahead Of Planned Strike Over IPPIS
Old threads / "I Gave Kiddwaya Blowj*bs And Sex In The HOH Lounge" - Erica Reveals
Reply  301 views  No replies
Ghost(m) Started: "I Gave Kiddwaya Blowj*bs And Sex In The HOH Lounge" - Erica Reveals
Old threads
Posted: 5days ago
Shares: 109,020

Everyone has been suspecting that Kiddwaya and Erica had sex.... during their time in the Head of house room. Finally we can finally agreed they did it ..... since one of the party confessed. Here is how the convo went Erica : I had s*x in the HOH lounge, I've done everything there. She also agreed to giving a bl*w job, when Neo asked. I don't want them to play the videos from there to the house she added. Crd:bigbronaija/Dstv Here is a video of Erica telling Neo what they did
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKSzPSbk6qU Thread Image Attachment Thread Image Attachment

Page 1 of 1:  (1

Viewing this thread: 1 (0 member() & 1 guest)

Quick Reply:

Advertise / App / Requests / Complaints / FAQ / Community Rules

Disclaimer: All threads and replies on threads are solely the opinions and thoughts of their respective posters and does not in anyway reflects those of the Admins of WazobiaTalk forum.

WazobiaTalk © Joseph Omamode

(Go Up)