WazobiaTalk Forum

Best Webforum for Nigerians

1 1

08:04pm
29 Nov, 2020.
Breaking News: Reps Pass Revised 2020 Budget Of N10.8trn / Education Ministry Debunks November Resumption Statement / See Photos Of Civil defence officer, Who Killed IMO Senatorial Candidate
Old threads / Erica First Interview After Disqualification (Watch Video)
Reply  248 views  No replies
Ghost(m) Started: Erica First Interview After Disqualification (Watch Video)
Old threads
Posted: 5days ago
Shares: 109,020

Erica Nlewedim has granted her first interview after she was disqualified from the Big Brother Naija reality show, Igbere TV reports. Igbere TV reports that the young actress was disqualified from the show on Sunday, August 6, for being disrespectful towards her fellow housemates and for breaking the rules of the house. On Monday, August 7, during her first interview, Erica said she has apologized to her fellow housemates. She also apologized to members of the public for her outbursts. She said she doesn't hate Laycon and didn't mean the hurtful things she said. She added that she's happy to be out of the house. She said: "I have apologized to the housemates before leaving the house and I will like to apologize to everybody who watches the show, all my supporters, fans, my family, my friends, I am very sorry for my actions and I'm very very sorry for saying those horrible words to Laycon. "Laycon, I do not hate you. We have our disagreements but, I don't hate you. "And to everybody I insulted: Prince, Dora, all the different people I insulted, I'm very very sorry. "It's the day after disqualification, I feel relieved. I'm happy to be outside, I'm happy to see my loved ones and my supporters. I really needed that, so, I'm very happy to be out of the house.” Watch the video below;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zoif4JrPLXU https://igberetvnews.com/1363841/bbnaija-erica-grants-first-interview-disqualification/ Thread Image Attachment Thread Image Attachment

Page 1 of 1:  (1

Viewing this thread: 1 (0 member() & 1 guest)

Quick Reply:

Advertise / App / Requests / Complaints / FAQ / Community Rules

Disclaimer: All threads and replies on threads are solely the opinions and thoughts of their respective posters and does not in anyway reflects those of the Admins of WazobiaTalk forum.

WazobiaTalk © Joseph Omamode

(Go Up)